If you have an astigmatism, contact lenses, particularly daily disposables, may not have been an option previously due to the limited parameters that these lenses were available in. At Walford & Round we have been fitting the Acuvue Oasys brand of lenses for many years, most recently in the daily disposable format. We are delighted to announce the arrival of Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism contact lenses – meaning even more patients can now benefit from the superb comfort and vision levels that these lenses provide.
ACUVUE OASYS® Contact Lenses are unbeaten in comfort1 and are the #1 selling brand worldwide.2
An eyelid stabilised design helps realign your contact lenses with every blink, keeping your vision crisp, clear and stable all day long.3
Unique HydraLuxeTM Technology works with your natural tear film for all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.4,5
Class 1 UV blocking. Blocks 96% of UV-A and 99% of UV-B rays.*
As worn by ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day Brand Ambassador — Team GB Heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
Kat says: “It feels like it’s given me better vision, even though it’s the same prescription”
1. www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 15 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE OASYS® Brand with HYDRACLEAR® Plus Technology. Review conducted as of December 31, 2016.
2. Euromonitor International Limited; based on 2015 retail value sales of contact lenses as researched by Euromonitor in 32 countries. Claim is effective starting December 29, 2016.
3. JJVCC data on file, 2016. Design features and performance of ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology for ASTIGMATISM
4. JJVCC data on file 2016. HydraLuxe™ Technology Definition.
5. JJVCC Data on file 2015; 1-week dispensing evaluation, DW study, n=119 soft CL wearers in the U.S.